1. Do you like to play almost every hand?
2. Do you have a hard time folding KK or QQ even after an Ace hits the flop?
3. When you flop a strong hand do you make oversized all in bets?
4. Do you make a lot of pre-flop minimum raises?
5. When someone bets into you after you flopped a big hand do you make small re-raises?
6. When you win a bit of money do you immediately start playing higher stakes?
7. Do you always make small deposits?
8. When there's a raise in front of you pre-flop and you have AA or KK do you make a small re-raise?
9. Do you always chase your flush regardless of the size of the bet your facing?
10. After you lose a big pot do you start playing like a crazed maniac?
How well do you now your poker tells?
Calculating pot odds & counting outs.
Learning implied odds in poker.
Who to blufff? When to bluff?
When to c-bet? Who to c-bet?
Do online poker tells exist?
Review of the top online poker rooms.
Online poker sites that accept PayPal.